Can I get my felony expunged? 1 Answers as of May 03, 2011

If you have a felony and two convictions, can you get it pardoned by the governor, for your right to bear arms?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
A felony can be sealed in Colorado in two situations (1) if the case was completely dismissed (i.e. like after successful completion of a deferred sentence) or (3) if it is a minor drug conviction (after a certain period of time). As far as a governors pardon, those are given very rarely but it is something one can try.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 5/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: