Can I get my felonies expunged? 1 Answers as of March 10, 2011

I accepted a split plea bargain. My understanding, based on what a judge and pd told me was that if I violated probation, I would be liable for f4 & f5 felonies, if I completed probation, only 1 m1. My felonies, dismissed, visible on public record. This was misrepresented to me. No recourse?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
You cannot seal a case unless ALL charges are dismissed, or in some circumstances if the conviction is for a minor drug offense and 10 years have passed. A split plea cannot be sealed unless is a minor drug charge conviction. You have no felony conviction but the fact of arrest will still show up.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 3/10/2011
Click to View More Answers: