Can I get my father back in the US after being deported if he has a criminal background? Posted on May 19, 2011

My father was deported after being in jail 5 years. He had his residency. All of his kids and wife are American citizens. I wanted to know how we could get him back to the US legally?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: