Can I get my DUI reduced with an attorney? Posted on July 15, 2011

I recently got charged with a DUI for the first time in my life. I am a responsible citizen and will never do anything like this. I am a student and I need to go back to school in August. My BAC was 0.09 and I was wondering if this charge could get reduced to reckless driving. I have hired an experienced lawyer to handle my case.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: