Can I get my drivers license back without completing a DUI program? 11 Answers as of June 20, 2011

I got my 2nd DUI back in March of 1993 but I went to the DDP (drinking and driving program) 3 different times due to either being in jail for violation of probation or not being able to pay for the program and never completed. My 3rd time attending classes, I was 8 classes away from completion when the Fathers Program I was involved in ended and no longer paid for my classes. I have a clean driving record since then and would like to know if it is possible to get my drivers license without going to another DUI Program due to money issues.

I doubt it very much. I have never heard of one getting their license back from the DMV without completing a required program. Of course you can always go to the DMV and apply for it and see what they say.
Law Offices of Scott Tibbedeaux
Law Offices of Scott Tibbedeaux | Scott Tibbedeaux
Generally, the answer is no because the condition to getting the license back is to complete the program. Also, you should contact DMV directly for more information in regards to your particular situation.
Not until you complete all terms and conditions imposed on you, including the program.
Lowenstein Law Office
Lowenstein Law Office | Anthony Lowenstein
Generally, no. It depends on the ruling of the D.M.V. For more information, please see my website.
The Law Office of Rosanne Faul
The Law Office of Rosanne Faul | Rosanne Faul
No, you must complete the class to get a dl.