Can I get my driver's licences reinstated after about 25 years? 2 Answers as of October 06, 2015

I have revoked license for having 3 DUIs. I am 54 years old now, I think my last DUI was when I was 30 years old.

Visit a hearing officer in one of your local Secretary of State's (DMV) office to have your driving record reviewed. They should be able to tell you what steps you must follow to get things ready for a formal hearing. You will need to complete all alcohol recommendations issued you after your last DUI arrest, by the licensed evaluator you saw at that time. If you completed all requirements already, make sure you have records of completion of those programs. If you did not undergo all the required education and therapy sessions, you will need to do them. You may be able to get a restricted permit, and will probably need a BAAID device installed in your personal vehicle, as well. Good luck.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
Yes, it will require a hearing before the Secretary of State to prove that you have undergone treatment and have made appropriate changes.