Can I get my criminal offense expunged in Colorado? 1 Answers as of May 20, 2011

I committed a shoplifting offense, and I am worried that it will affect my getting a federal or government job. What can I do about this? I am so scared!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
If the case was dismissed you can petition to seal it. Then the information would only be available to law enforcement.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 5/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: