Can I get my conviction expunged in Delaware? Posted on February 09, 2011

In the State of Delaware, can I get an expungement of the charge of unlawful sexual contact in the second class g. I took a plea to this charge 9 years ago.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: