Can I get my 1989 Delivery of a Controlled substivery of a controlled substance expunged? Posted on March 22, 2011

When I was 18 years old, back in 1989, I was caught being an idiot..TWICE, an undercover operation and arrested for delivery of a controlled substance. I have not had any new crimes other than a traffic ticket since then. Is it possible to get my record expunged? I have 2 main reasons for wanting it done. 1 So I can legally hunt, and own the gun. 2 So I can travel to other countries and serve in the Ministry that I am a part of without set backs at customs.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: