Can I get mold tested if I have been evicted and I find it? Posted on January 13, 2011

I have a baby that had Transposition of Great Vellels and VSD's in Feb. Father has made my life hell and is in jail now, Landlord evicted me, DCF took the baby for my self defense. I am moving and I find MOLD BAD in a closet of a room where she was conceived and Brought after born and later re-admitted but fine at Hosp. I have photos but I also broke a get out date.. Holidays and Snowstorms have caused me to be stuck.. Way way more to this. The mold is in this house now and they knew and never disclosed it too me. My condo flooded in April and that is exactly when we brought the baby home. We were forced back in that room where if found MOLD and I put my baby in Death Danger by bringing her there... The landlords have been harassing, wife calls then husband calls then I found out the previous occupant, IS DEAD.