Can I get a misdemeanor theft charge cleared from my record? Posted on January 04, 2011

I have a misdemeanor theft 5th degree charge, can I get this removed from my record? And how do I go about doing it? It was for a bad check 13 years ago.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: