Can I get a misdemeanor off my record before I go to school? 1 Answers as of August 03, 2011

I have a misdemeanor theft by check and im going to nursing school can I get it off my record it has been since 2005 and its a class b.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
Cynthia Henley, Lawyer | Cynthia Henley
You can have the case expunged if it was dismissed or you were found not guilty. You can have it sealed (nondisclosure) if you successfully completed a deferred adjudication probation. Note that even if you have it sealed, the nursing board will continue to have access to it.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: