Can I get married onthe seond day I will come to USA ? 1 Answers as of July 16, 2011

Am I allowed to come to USA(already have a tourist visa ) just for 2 days and in one of those day get married to my boyfriend who has an student visa (he is doing his medical post degree for 4 years ).It is true that I wont get in troubles since I singed a I 94 coming to USA at the inmigration port(what tells me I just come to visit or tourism) and Since we both are foreigners we can get married wherever we want without any restriction of time frame once I get into USA?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Iman Abouelazm, P.A.
Law Offices of Iman Abouelazm, P.A. | Iman I. Abouelazm
You would be subjecting yourself to a denial by USCIS under the presumption of fraud because you stated a non-immigrant intent when entering and within 2 days your intent has changed to immigrating and marrying.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: