Can I get married on my visa waiver and stayed to arrange my papers or I have to leave the US after my marriage? 5 Answers as of August 29, 2014

Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
A person on visa waiver can marry a USA citizen, prepare and process the proper papers, and then stay here for the conclusion of the green card process, assuming they are otherwise qualified.
I suggest you leave the country, get a fiance visa, and once you have it, come back, get married and stay here. Otherwise, you are asking for a lot of problems.
The answer depends upon your intent at the time of entry.
Law Offices of Christine Green
Law Offices of Christine Green | Christine Green
Typically immediate relatives, such as a spouse of a U.S. citizen,who entered with inspection can adjust status without leaving the U.S. However, there are very unique rules that apply to the adjustment of status of individuals who entered on the visa waiver program. I would suggest you consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can analyze the facts specific to your case and then make a determination on how to proceed.
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
You can marry, stay and apply for your green card.