Can I get loitering charges from different states expunged off my record? How? 2 Answers as of August 25, 2015

Can I get loitering charges from different states expunged off my record? I have about 10 loitering charges, 1 intent to prostitute, and a petty theft. Can these charges be removed from my record because it's been almost 5 years since I got any charge, but it seems as though I can't get a job anywhere.

Most probably you will not be able to get the records expunged due to the fact there are too many of them, at least under Michigan law. They would have to be expunged in the jurisdictions where they were incurred.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
No, a conviction for "Loitering" is not eligible for expungement in Missouri. You will need to consult lawyers in each state in which you have convictions to find out if other states allow expungement.