Can I get a license in another state? How? 7 Answers as of August 27, 2015

My driver's license is revoked due to DUI offenses. I was told I can go to another state, show them my birth certificate and get a license in that state. Is that true?

No, that is shyster s**t.
Generally speaking, what you heard is not true. Most states communicate with one another about suspensions and revocations.
False. Most states are in a compact where they respect each other's laws and decisions. This means that any other state will not issue you a license unless your home state would.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
No, that's not true. States share information about traffic convictions and license suspensions/revocations, so if your license is revoked in 1 state, it's revoked in all states.
No, you cannot legally do that as the states reciprocate regarding suspensions and revocations. Get and attorney to determine your actual options.