Can I get a license if I have a DUI 16 years ago, second 11 years ago and third 1 year ago in three different states? 2 Answers as of August 19, 2016

I am moving back to factory. One state suspended my license for 10 years almost been one. Will I be able to move and get a license after serving 1 year suspension in another state?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
It depends on the language of the Suspension Order and the law of the state in which you request the license be issued.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/19/2016
Pelger Law
Pelger Law | William R. Pelger
Too little information here to tell. Basically as long as you don't owe any more suspension time, you may be eligible. You can obtain a restoration letter from PennDOT by either calling or on their website. They will tell you what you need to do to restore driving privileges in PA.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 8/19/2016
Click to View More Answers: