Can I get license a class a license after getting a DUI? 6 Answers as of June 17, 2011

I live in ca and I have commercial license but I got a dui ticket two time in 2009. I did dui school and jail and the dmv suspended my license life time class a. Can I get license a class a license in another state?

The result will be the same in any state. They all check your records through the DOJ central database, which will show your convictions. No, you are not likely to get a commercial license again, for the obvious safety reasons. Nor will you get regular one reissued, without complying with all terms of court probation and DMV rules and suspensions.
Lowenstein Law Office
Lowenstein Law Office | Anthony Lowenstein
You may need to show rehabilitation to the D.M.V. For more information, please see my website.
The Law Office of Rosanne Faul
The Law Office of Rosanne Faul | Rosanne Faul
Not sure. The CA suspension is on a national registry so if the other state sees it they probably will not give you a class a license.
Law Office of Thomas F. Mueller
Law Office of Thomas F. Mueller | Thomas Mueller
You need to consult the DMV in the other state. Or you can call a lawyer in that state for a phone consultation.
Not if the other state finds out about your California status. States tend to respect each other's laws, and impose the same punishments.
    Generally speaking, another state will not issue you a license if your license is suspended in CA. That being said, there are some exceptions, and sometimes things slip through the system. But even if you get another license in another state, you may run into issues if they find out your CA license is suspended later on (particularly if you get pulled over in CA).