Can I get a Lewd Conduct Expungement? 1 Answers as of July 30, 2011

In 2008 I was arrested for Lewd Conduct for a consensual sex act with another adult in a park. I have nothing else on my record. I graduated college last year and have not been able to get a job. I get hired at almost every job I want; then fail the background check. I am now making minimum wage. Is there anyway to expunge the Lewd Conduct from my record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly | Brendan M. Kelly
Nebraska does not have an expungement rule. You can get a set aside and I would be happy to talk with you about it.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 7/30/2011
Click to View More Answers: