Can I get less jail time for a DUI if I hire a lawyer? Posted on January 12, 2011

I got a DUI and public defender said I was facing 14 days in jail or CSAP,VIP, 1 year probation,something installed in my car and some other stuff. Can a Lawyer help?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: