Can I get legal guardianship of my grandson who is 18 so that he can go to college? Posted on June 13, 2011

I have raised my grandson since he was 4. My son has custody but is not a part of his life. My grandson is now 18 and wants to go to college. Fafsa bases funding on his dad's income. Can I get legal guardianship if he is now 18, so I can get a dependency override?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: