Can I get legal custody of my children if my husband is taking pills? Posted on February 20, 2011

We moved to Oklahoma 6 months ago and I recently found out that my husband has been taking pills that were not prescribed to him. I have moved out of the house and am getting my own apartment and after 4 months I want to move out of the state. I want the legal custody of my children. He has sought out treatment and has said he will let me leave, however I would like to know if I can legally take them out of Oklahoma and if there is a way to have custody of them even if we are not divorced or legally separated?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: