Can I get in trouble or am I safe after having intimate text messages to a 15 year old? 3 Answers as of July 11, 2014

I was texting this girl who I have never met in my life who stated she was 18. I am 21. We sexted and exchanged pictures (deleted pictures). We were planning on meeting this week and I kept asking her that when we meet she has to bring her ID with her so I can see it and that I will bring my ID with me so she can see it as well. I stated that to her many times and she said OK. At the end of the conversation, she said that she is sorry for lying and that she was actually 15 so she won't be able to show me ID. I immediately told her that it was inappropriate and that I cannot meet her anymore since she is underage and that we can no longer be in contact. She deleted all the messages from her phone but I still have record of the conversation just in case.

If you knew they were underage of 18 then the pictures could be a problem.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
It all depends who else knows about messages. Always be careful about texting, Facebook, other social media, in communicating.
You have distributed harmful materials to a minor, a very serious felony. Be prepared for police intervention and say nothing. Hire an attorney before speaking to the police.