Can I get in trouble for sharing this pornographic picture with adults? 5 Answers as of June 12, 2014

If you have a pornographic picture of certain body parts in the act that a person, not me, had taken of herself on her phone and was sent to me, can I legally publish that to her employer and say others that should know what she is doing with my husband in her free time?

You can get in trouble for distributing obscene material (i.e. porn).
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Yes, invasion of privacy
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
Yes, it is illegal for you to share this photograph. You could face both criminal and civil liability if you do so. First, you would be violating federal copyright law, since you do not own the copyright in the photograph and you have no right to share it or republish it. Second, you would be violating the right to privacy of the person who appears in the photograph. Third, you are engaging in wrongful, deliberate, bad faith interference with your husband's employment relationship. Further, you could be prosecuted for using wires and mails in interstate commerce for trafficking in pornography. This is a terrible idea-you are mad and you want revenge, but this is not the way to take out your frustrations. Indeed, there is nothing illegal about what this woman did, nor is it illegal for your husband to have an affair with her. You, on the other hand, are proposing to engage in illegal retaliation which would get you into big trouble. This is not a smart approach to your problem. You and your husband need marriage counseling or perhaps divorce, but engaging in this kind of revenge behavior solves nothing and just makes the situation worse.
Just divorce him. Don't play petty revenge games. They escalate and lead to trouble.
Not a good or smart idea.