Can I get in trouble for leaving state with son? 1 Answers as of February 17, 2017

I have been ignoring him because I am scared if I let him have him, he won't bring him back. But people are telling me that if he files where we lived before, I can get in trouble for moving to another state, no matter what the reason is.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Lauren H. Kane | Lauren H. Kane
You need to file a Relocation Petition.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 2/17/2017
Click to View More Answers: