Can I get him a work visa? 1 Answers as of April 20, 2011

My fiance got arrested and deported through ICE. He was charged with public intoxication and is being held for ice. Now that he has been caught by police can his boss still get him a work visa?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
It depends on many things, the type of work visa, the classification of the offense as an infraction, misdemeanor or a felony, the jurisdiction where you are, his priors, etc. The answer is yes but you will have to sort out all these little things before proceeding. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: