Can I get help with an IRS payment plan? Posted on September 27, 2010

I owe the IRS $5,000 dollars from 2007. I have not filed my 2008 tax forms yet and was given an extension to file my 2009 by October 15th. I need help to establish a payment plan with the IRS and am also in need of help filing my back taxes. I am currently outside of the country, and have been for most of the year. I will be returning in December. I am in great need of help and am fearful of being arrested. I lost my job two years ago and things have been bad but will hopefully get better soon.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: