Can I get guardianship of three children without the parents signature? Posted on January 29, 2011

A mother is unable to care her for children due to drug problem. I am their grandmother. Her children have lived with me for 7 years. The mother continues to come and go. I lost my job because she was not here to care for the children. This put us in financial straights. I would like to be able to make decisions for medical and school and get help with day care so I could return to work. I want to make a better life for the children.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: