Can I get a green card if I marry a citizen? 3 Answers as of March 28, 2011

I came to the US on a visa but different name when I was 12. Is it possible for me to get a green card if I marry with a citizen?

Even though you came in using a different name, if you still have proof you were admitted and inspected you are eligible to file for a Green Card. Proof of admission and inspection would be an entry stamp in the passport you used, or the I-94 that was issued when you entered. The USCIS may claim you need a waiver because of the fraudulent entry, however, there is a strong argument that because you were so young that you are not responsible.
Yes, but you will need a waiver to overcome the fraud of using anothers name.
As a basic matter, a person who is in the US, who entered legally is eligible to file for a green card through marriage to a USC. You still need to get your entire case evaluated by a competent immigration attorney to verify that you meet all other eligibility requirements!