Can I Get a Green Card for my Husband from the UK if I am a Dual National? 1 Answers as of July 01, 2011

I'm a dual national with the US/UK. My husband and I recently married in Mexico (Quinta Roo) and currently reside in the UK. We intend to move to Florida in 2012/2013, will it be straightforward to get him a green card?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Yes it will be straight forward. Contact my office for a free consultation to advise you on process and time frames.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: