Can I get a green card? 2 Answers as of April 20, 2011

Can my uncle, who is a legal US citizen, apply to get me a green card if I live with him and if I am only 18 years old?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
No, he cannot. You must be his child for that to happen. Sorry.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/20/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
No your uncle cannot file for you to get a green card.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: