Can I get a grand theft and misdemeanor conviction sealed? 4 Answers as of August 18, 2011

I have 1 Grand theft charge and 1 misdemeanor petty theft but 3 VOP charges can I get this expunged or sealed? The grand theft was back in 2006. The petty theft was 2007. Along with the VOP charge, then I VOP 2 times on traffic charges. Is there anyway I can get these expunged or have a waiting period before I can do any of this?

Gutin and Wolverton
Gutin and Wolverton | Harley Gutin
You can only get one case in a lifetime sealed and, or expunged and that case must be a case that can be sealed or expunged as not all cases can be. I believe that a Grand Theft and, or a Petit Theft can be sealed or expunged. There are other factors that we must know before we can give a full answer.
The Office of Benjamin Daniel
The Office of Benjamin Daniel | Benjamin Daniel
It looks like you are out of luck. However there may be issues involved that could give you grounds to set aside the convictions. See a lawyer who can better advise you with more facts provided to him. This matter cannot be handled on you own.
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick | Karen Kilpatrick
Convictions cannot be expunged. Withheld adjudications can be sealed, if no convictions on your record.