Can I get full custody of my son who is 5? 1 Answers as of June 20, 2011

Can I get full custody of my son who is 5. His mother doesn't work, she drinks and smokes weed in the house where my son stays. She won't let me see my son it has been 5weeks. She is effecting my relationship with my son she will have him call and in the background say what does your father do for you and make him say nothing. I proved for my son and even went to court and asked them to take out child support. Her and her non working friends are a bad influence on our son he goes around acting and speaking like them I need to know if I've a shot. I also have pictures of her getting high in her apartment.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert L. Fiedler
Law Office of Robert L. Fiedler | Robert L Fiedler
At the very least, you should get better access to you child. If those things are going on and you have proof, you should file. If nothing else, you should be making the authorities know what is happening.
Answer Applies to: Connecticut
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: