Can I get full custody of my son while still living together? 1 Answers as of September 24, 2017

Me and my partner are not married but we live together and have a 5 month old son. Can I file for full custody while still living together?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
It's appropriate to institute a petition for paternity to establish your legal relationship to the child. You can set a motion to deal with custody and visitation as well as support when you have a better understanding of when you and your ex intend to separate and live in separate households. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: