Can I get full custody of my son if my ex is an illegal resident? Posted on May 22, 2011

Now that my son was born in Utah I found a job in Idaho with medical insurance, but when I asked her to move with me she told me no. The reason she told me no is because in her previous relationship she had a girl and she want her daughter to be away from her parents. I want the full custody of my son what can I do and she also is illegal if that makes a difference.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: