Can I get full custody of my 18 month child? 6 Answers as of June 02, 2011

I want to know if I can get full custody of my son since my wife left our home with my son without my permission and said she was not coming back home with my son. She's only been in California for 3 years and 4 months and always insisted we should go live in Mexico. At the moment she is leaving with some undocumented relatives and I'm concerned for the well being of my son and when things go her way she get emotionally unstable. I can provide room and board for my son and daycare while I'm at work she can't provide any of that. Finally she at any moment may leave the country with my son if things don't start going her like any judge leaning toward giving custody.

First, call cops and explain problem (citizenship as to you will probably not be an issue, would bet on it). Second, hire a family law attorney.
You can get custody and visitation orders and I strongly suggest immediate action if you consider her a flight risk or the child is in an unhealthy situation. If you are in my area, please contact me for a free consultation.
Your post was received by a criminal and civil litigation attorney. You need to re-post to divorce and custody counsel.
Law Office of Andrew Roberts
Law Office of Andrew Roberts | Andrew Stephen Roberts
You need to get a family attorney and take immediate steps to protect your son and gain custody.
Law Offices of Ramona Hallam
Law Offices of Ramona Hallam | Ramona Hallam
If there is a dissolution filed, there should be an automatic restraining order in place, restraining her from bringing the child out of the county without your permission in writing. If you know of any plans that are certain, you can telephone your attorney, tell him what you have learned, and ask him to go ex parte to get an order of temporary custody. If there is no dissolution filed and your name is on the birth certificate, you have as much right to the child as she does.You really need to speak to your attorney however, as there are always a lot of circumstances that could alter the way you should act.
    Hire a family law attorney to help you. go to court and make orders that she cant leave the country, then if she does leave with the child, you can have the DA go after her criminally for child abduction.