Can I get full custody if my baby’s father hasn’t been in our daughter’s life for 3 years due to drugs? 1 Answers as of June 19, 2017

He wants joint custody but I want full custody. His ex had a record, doesn’t have his own place and he lives on the couch at his mom's house.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Everything that you've detailed in your description would suggest that you should have sole legal and physical custody and if father has any contact with the child , it should be supervised. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: