Can I get full custody if I was never married? Posted on April 14, 2011

I live in Florida and want to make sure that I have full custody of my son. His father and I were never married and until just this past month finally had the court case for child support. He never contacts me to see about his son other then today when he has threatened to take me to court for custody of him. My son doesn’t even know him he has seen the child a total of 1 week 3 hrs and 5 min the entire 2 and half years that my son has been alive and I don’t want him to have any visitation with him at all I fear for me and my son. He refuses to sign over his rights. What can I do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: