Can I get fired for traffic warrants? 6 Answers as of June 10, 2015

I have traffic warrants, and I do not want to lose my job. Can I get fired for having a traffic warrant?

Absolutely, YES, IF your job requires you to drive, or the company is strict about employees following the law. So, you have every incentive to retain an attorney.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
You have not asked a legal question. You have asked a human resource question. This matter is not governed by law, it is governed by company policy. If a company elects to have such a policy, then, yes, you may be discharged for violating that policy. If you have a warrant outstanding for a traffic offense, I suggest you go take care of that immediately. Otherwise, you will get stopped for a minor traffic violation, or even a routine road block, and go straight to jail, with no possibility of bail. (After all, you are already a bail jumper.) That will likely happen at a less convenient time than if you go take care of business voluntarily.
If having a valid driver's license is a condition to the position that you hold; yes you can be fired if you lose your license.
KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
Mississippi is an employment at will State, which means that you can be fired for any reason that is not discriminatory. Yes, you could be fired for the warrants. I suggest you clear them up before they effect your employment.
Instead of worrying about whether you can get fired, why not focus your attention on getting rid of them? You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you.