Can I get financial support from my husband if we get a divorce in Indiana? Posted on February 02, 2011

We are Hindu. My husband does not support the family financially. He left us five years back and owns a petrol pump that is in name of his father. My children and I currently live in a rented house as I was forced to leave the home and have no means of income or financial support from my husband. What right do I or my son has over property as we are not divorced. I am not sure but seen him around with another woman.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: