Can I get a felony removed from my record in Tennessee? 1 Answers as of January 19, 2011

I was arrested and charged with aggravated bargirl and robbery in Tennessee. This was in 2001 and I was convicted in 2003. I did 3 years of state probation. I have been out of trouble ever since and now am a small business owner with a family. It seems to follow me no matter what. Can these be taken off my record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
William C. Gosnell, Attorney at Law
William C. Gosnell, Attorney at Law | William C. Gosnell
If you were on Diversion or some other First Offender program then yes it can be removed. But if this was your second or more offense then No, it will remain on your record forever.
Answer Applies to: Tennessee
Replied: 1/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: