Can I get a felony record expunged? 1 Answers as of May 19, 2011

Can I get my record expunged that happen in 1993? I was charged with attempted robbery 3rd degree class E felony. I was 19 at the time and never was in trouble again. It’s been hard to get a teaching job because of my record.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Palumbo and Kosofsky
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
You need to retain counsel to review the file and the way of going about it is to move the trial court if there was reversible error or any other inequities under the law that would warrant vacating the conviction. It is a costly process and we can represent you if you would be interested in doing that.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: