Can I get a felony expungement in a different state? Posted on March 09, 2011

I live in Nevada now, but was convicted of a federal felony for harboring an alien in Hawaii. Can I try to get this expunged in Nevada, or do I need to take care of this in Hawaii?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: