Can I get a felony expungement if I also have a separate misdemeanor conviction? 5 Answers as of July 04, 2013

I had a misdemeanor conviction in 2007 and in the same year a felony for a total separate crime. Can I expunge my felony if the first crime was removed (not expunged) after successful completion of my probation, in which I completed.

No. To expunge, you must have only the one conviction.
First, before any request for expungement can be filed, 5 years must pass from the time of conviction. If you have more than on offense on your record, you cannot seek expungement.
Possibily. It depends if in the first case upon succesful completion they dismissed the charges or set aside the plea.
You need to speak to an attorney that specializes in expungements because that is a tricky question. You can only have conviction of any kind on your record in order to get an expungement. However, it sounds like you may be talking about a situation where you were in some sort of diversion program or 7411 or HYTA where the conviction never entered your record if you successfully completed probation. Speak with someone who does a lot of expungements.
Under the recently amended law in Michigan, your only shot is if the misdemeanor occurred when you were under 21. Otherwise, two or more crimes make them all ineligible for expungement.