Can I get early immigration of my spouse for medical reasons? Posted on July 04, 2011

I am a PR, married 2 months back out of USA. I had a major heart surgery for heart attack with in 1 month after wedding. Now I am back in USA and am alone. Is it possible to get a visa on my medical grounds or early processing of my wives US entry?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: