Can I get a DUI expunged if I fulfilled the requirements? 7 Answers as of June 18, 2015

When I was 20, I was convicted for a DUI. After having been convicted in court, I've completed all of the requirements, and would like to have the charge expunged. Is this possible?

No. See website for info on retaining the right attorney for your next DUI, because you got the first DUI while under 21:
In California, DUIs remain on your DMV record for 10 years and cannot be expunged from your DMV record. The DUI convictions may be expunged from the court records, at the discretion of a judge, but can still be used as enhancements for future DUI filings and convictions.
You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
So far as this general practice lawyer can tell, there is no provision in the law for an OWI conviction to be expunged. But why not just call an OWI lawyer (check the Yellow pages, or online at Avvo.com, or with your state bar) and ask if it can be expunged? You'll probably a quick, economical and reliable answer.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
No, DUIs are not eligible for expungement in Illinois.
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren | Russell A. Warren
    You would need to contact a Criminal Defense Lawyer in the state in which you got that charge. Every state has different expungement statutes and you case would need to be evaluated in light of those.
    Chambers Law Firm
    Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
    Yes, it is possible.