Can I get a drug paraphanelia conviction wiped from my record? 1 Answers as of June 15, 2011

I was pulled over for possession and hired a lawyer that got the charge reduced to a paraphanelia conviction. I am in school to be a teacher and look to begin applying for jobs within the next two years or less. Is it possible to have this removed from my record? The arrest happened in October 2010 in Columbia, MO.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC | Lacy Fields
No, you can only expunge MIPs and DUIs if you actually entered a guilty plea. However, if you took an SIS probation recommendation, then it does not count as a "conviction." If you are asked if you have a "conviction" for this crime, you can say no.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 6/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: