Can I get divorced in the US if I got married in another country? Posted on July 27, 2011

I'm a former Filipino (Philippine) citizen and now a United States citizen. How can I divorce my husband here in the U.S if we got married in the Philippines?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: