Can I get a divorce from an inmate without their signature? Posted on March 27, 2011

When I tried to get my husband to sign the papers the first time, he stabbed me & cut our oldest son. Now he is in prison for attempted murder. He is now a convicted felon. Am I now entitled to a free divorce? We have had contact and he still doesn’t want to sign the papers. Can I get my divorce without him signing?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: