Can I get a different agency to investigate a criminal case? Posted on June 03, 2011

A police department is screwing up a child exploitation , voyeurism case where the father was taping his 13 year old daughter by web cam hidden in a laundry basket. The assistant chief is best friends with the suspects dad. I just want to know if it is proven that they have screwed up the case will he go free or will another agency pick it up. The FBI are invoked but I don't know if the evidence will be good if they have fired the lead officer on the case because he called the assistant chief and chief for being dirty in this case.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: